Mobility Print gives students the ability to print from any device.
How to Setup Mobility Print on your Device:
Windows Users: You must go to http://printserv:9163/setup in order to download and install the Mobility Print application.
How to Print:
- Connect to GoucherWIFI. Otherwise, you will not be able to print.
- If printing from a phone or tablet, make sure that printing is enabled.
- Open the file that you would like to print. If it has a print or share to print option then you should be able to print the file from your device.
- Once you click the print button, the mobility print option will appear. Make sure to change the paper size to “Letter” if that’s not already selected.
- Then click the Print button/link.
A message will appear on your device once the job is successfully sent from Mobility Print. You can then pick up your job at the printer.
Connect to GoucherWIFI
Experiencing a problem? Make sure that you’re connected to GoucherWIFI first.
Unable to Select Printer
If you’re not able to see a list of printers or click on a printer and nothing happens, restart either the app that you want to print from and/or the device.
If you still experience a problem, contact the Help Desk for assistance.