About the Digital Library
The Goucher College Digital Library showcases the digitized historical materials from the Goucher College Special Collections & Archives as well as student work such as newspapers and literary magazines, oral histories and various campus speakers.
A sampling of the collections in the Digital Library include:
- Donnybrook Fair Yearbook Collection
- Goucher College Student Newspaper Collection
- Goucher College Literary Magazine Collection
- Goucher Abroad – student essays and photographs from Goucher students abroad
- Goucher College Archival Photograph Collection
- Goucher College Histories
- Goucher College Speakers Collection
For a full list of all the collections within the Goucher College Digital Library, please click on “Browse Collections” on the left. For more information about the college’s Digital Initiatives, please view our website.