About the Digital Library
The Goucher College Digital Library showcases the digitized historical materials from the Goucher College Special Collections & Archives, student work, and student experiences abroad through essays and photographs.
A sampling of the collections in the Digital Library include:
- Donnybrook Fair Yearbook Collection
- Goucher Abroad – student essays and photographs from Goucher students abroad
- Goucher College Archival Photograph Collection
- Goucher College Histories
- Goucher College Speakers Collection
- Civil Rights Past/Present/Future Theme Semester Spring 2015 Exhibit
For a full list of all the collections within the Goucher College Digital Library, please click on “Browse Collections” on the left. The Digital Library is adding collections regularly so please check back often. For more information about the college’s Digital Initiatives, please view our website.