- The Workday Platform Project Status is Green – on time and on budget.
- The project team has met with every stakeholder group (Faculty, Students and Staff) to introduce the Workday Platform Project and answer questions.
- To best prepare for the transformational opportunities ahead, we conducted a collegewide survey to collect candid thoughts about change, communication loops, and training preferences.
- The Change Agent Network (CAN) group began its important work. The CAN is the primary vehicle for the Workday Platform project to receive input and feedback from Goucher stakeholders. CAN is a group comprised of faculty, staff, and students.
- Student Pre-Planning & Alignment (PP&A) discussions have begun in anticipation of improvements related to the Student Information System.
- We completed the Plan Phase and are currently in the Architect Phase.
- The first Workday tenant (aka instance) has been created with the beginnings of real Goucher data.
- Integrations work has begun and planning for testing has started.
- Change Management is conducting a Stakeholder Analysis which will inform the communication and training needs of the community.
- Finalize Testing Strategy & Prepare Baseline Test Scenarios.
- Complete Alignment Phase Homework to enhance the tenant’s data.
- Continue Project Team Member Trainings
- Finalize Communication Plan as informed by the CAN and Community input