Information Technology’s Password Management site has a new look and great new features. The site now offers the following:
- Set up your own alternative ways to confirm identity
- Multiple options to retrieve/reset current password
- Ability to unlock account
In order to use Password Management successfully, you will need to do the following:
- Go to http://password.goucher.edu or use the link from the www.goucher.edu/it Quick links page.
- If you’ve never registered on this new site before, you will need to do so now before you can reset/change your password. Click the Enrollment Recovery link on the page.
- You will be prompted to enter your current Goucher username and password.
- Once logged in, follow the prompts to enter your alternative identity verification options. Please note, you do not need to enter an alternative phone number and email address but you must provide answers to security questions.
- Once complete, you can then return to the Password Management page and then click the Recovery Center link to follow the prompts to change your password.
Need further assistance? First check out the Password Management FAQs page.