Option One – Checking Assignment Grades:
- Visit the course in which you want to view your grades.
- Under the Administration block, look under the Course Administration tab for the link to “Grades”.
- Now you can view assignments and grades that your professor has posted.
*Grades on Goucher Learn
- Follow the steps for Option One.
- Select “Overview Report” near the top of the page to see your current course grade for all of your courses. You can also choose to select one of those courses from the list to see assignment grades for that course.
Please remember that none of your grades in GoucherLearn are final and that your professors may not decide to post their grades in GoucherLearn. Your final grades can only be found in myGoucher.