How to export grades from GoucherLearn into Microsoft Excel
1. From the course homepage, select Grades from the Administration block on the left.
2. Among the tabs at the top of the screen, select Export.
3. Next click on the Excel Spreadsheet sub-tab.
4. You can choose which grades you want to export by checking or unchecking the box next to them.
5. There are several options you can choose from to alter your exported spreadsheet:
Include feedback in export: checking this box will include any comments that you have added as an instructor back to your students associated with each grade.
Require active enrolment: checking this box will only include in the export students whose enrolment has not been suspended.
Preview rows: allows you to change the number of rows of data for your export. (Note: 10 should be fine)
Grade export display type: you can choose for grades to be displayed as “Real” (the actual number), “Letter” or “Percentage.”
Grade export decimal points: allows you to change number of decimal points per grade.
After reviewing, click the download button to download the excel spreadsheet to your computer.