Special Collections & Archives – Athenaeum 4th Floor
- “Thinking Outside the Book,” an exhibit of artists books curated by Chloe Vogt ’16
Siebert Center – Library 3rd Floor
- “First the words, then the pictures. Nancy Patz, storyteller.” The picture books of alumna Nancy Patz
- “Tell Me A Story …Folktales From Around The World”
Library 3rd floor main entrance and across the bridge
- “A Nursery for Militant Suffragists”: The History of the Women’s Suffrage Movement at Goucher College
Library Readers’ Readers’ Lounge 4th floor
- The Hair Project. With a grant from Goucher Social Justice Committee, students engaged in a project to celebrate natural Black hair, and contribute to the social conversation around the topic. The project team was: Victoria Awkward, Harmony Jackson, Nathaniel Magloire, and Meagan Mcintosh
- Collections of the winners of the 2016 Applestein-Sweren Prizes. Read their stories here.
See also the library Storytelling site.