**Students accessing their email from a regular computer can simply point their browser to mail.goucher.edu.**
- If you have an iPhone or iPad, the Gmail application can be installed through the Application Store.
- Once installed, open the Gmail application and you will see the Login page for the Gmail Mobile App. Enter your email address as email@example.com (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org) and hit Sign In.
- You will be re-directed to the Goucher Student E-mail Log-in. Type in your Goucher username and password. Remember to check the Remember Me box so you do not have to login again.
- You will be directed back to the Gmail App. Here you will be asked if you would like to be notified of incoming emails. Choose whichever option you want and keep going.
- Next is a tour of the Gmail App. If you do not want to take a tour, you may press Go to inbox.
- If you have any further problems, you may have two step verification turned on. In that case, consult this video for information about two step verification and how to put your email on your iPhone or iPad using two step verification.