Apply here to volunteer with Goucher Builds, an alternative spring break program inspired by the Jewish mandate to pursue justice.
Goucher Hillel’s student board has openings for First Year Chair (must be in the class of 2017), Tzedek (Social Justice) Chair, and Pluralism Chair. Position descriptions can be found here. To apply, email email@example.com by Wednesday, December 4th with responses to these prompts:
1. Why are you applying for this position?
2. Tell one initiative you participated in with Hillel and what you liked about it.
3. Share one significant contribution you’d like to make to Jewish life on campus.
Information about Challah for a Cause Bakesale, Oral Histories of the Holocaust Presentations, internship and volunteer opportunities & more can all be found here in this week’s email!
* * *
Goucher Hillel is the central address for Jewish life at Goucher College. Goucher Hillel empowers Jewish students to advance their own Jewish journeys and inspires all Goucher students to lead lives of meaning and impact.
Through Goucher Hillel, students find:
• shabbat and holiday celebrations, including High Holiday services and Passover meals,
• ways to actively pursue social justice, Jewish learning & spiritual growth,
• opportunities to grow as leaders, through student board and internship experiences,
• dynamic connections with Jewish culture, the Jewish people, and Israel,
• a full-service kosher dining hall—part of Goucher’s meal plan,
• and a link to events and resources in the wider Baltimore Jewish community and around the globe.
Goucher Hillel events are student-driven and open to all members of the Goucher community, regardless of faith or background.
Goucher Hillel’s full-time professionals are always available for counseling as well as just to catch up. Please stop by the Goucher Hillel lounge, located in Stimson Hall, or drop us a line at (410) 337-6545 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Goucher Hillel was accredited through a rigorous process by Hillel’s Schusterman International Center in October 2013.
* * *
Thank you for supporting Goucher Hillel.