Click here for a look at Hillel’s programs and opportunities in the weekly email.
Apply for a position on Hillel’s Student Board or committees! See position descriptions at Goucher_Hillel_Student_Board_Positions 2014-5. Download an application here and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 2 at 5 PM.
*Note: The Committee positions that are open were left off the position descriptions page. They include:
Shabbat Committee, Tzedek (Social Justice) Committee, Israel Committee, and Senior Committee. Apply now!
* * *
Goucher Hillel is the central address for Jewish life at Goucher College. Goucher Hillel empowers Jewish students to advance their own Jewish journeys and inspires all Goucher students to lead lives of meaning and impact.
Through Goucher Hillel, students find:
• shabbat and holiday celebrations, including High Holiday services and Passover meals,
• ways to actively pursue social justice, Jewish learning & spiritual growth,
• opportunities to grow as leaders, through student board and internship experiences,
• dynamic connections with Jewish culture, the Jewish people, and Israel,
• a full-service kosher dining hall—part of Goucher’s meal plan,
• and a link to events and resources in the wider Baltimore Jewish community and around the globe.
Goucher Hillel events are student-driven and open to all members of the Goucher community, regardless of faith or background.
Goucher Hillel’s full-time professionals are always available for counseling as well as just to catch up. Please stop by the Goucher Hillel lounge, located in Stimson Hall, or drop us a line at (410) 337-6545 or email@example.com. Goucher Hillel was accredited through a rigorous process by Hillel’s Schusterman International Center in October 2013.
* * *
Thank you for supporting Goucher Hillel.