Goucher College uses WebEx for hosting online synchronous meetings.
Before you begin – You must contact the IT Help Desk to receive an instructor login.
Instructions for Instructors:
To Schedule a Session:
- Go to: https://goucher.webex.com
- Click on Host Log In
o Enter the username and password given to you by the IT Help Desk
- Click on Schedule a Meeting
o Fill in the requested information – be sure your students know the name of the session!
o Passwords are not recommended
- Click on Schedule Meeting (lower right hand corner)
* Repeat for additional meetings (to create recurring meetings, select Advanced Scheduler)
To Start your Session:
- Go to https://goucher.webex.com
- Click on Host Log In – log in using the same username/password you used to create the session
- Find your meeting in the daily list and click on Start
- Select Call using my Computer (if you are speaking through a headset w/mic plugged into your computer) or Use Phone (if you are speaking through a regular phone – a phone number will appear to use to connect to this meeting)
* Your session has begun and participants may now join.
Instructions for Participants:
Have anyone joining your meeting visit http://blogs.goucher.edu/knowledgebase/2012/10/25/joining-a-webex-session/ for instructions on connecting to your WebEx meeting.