Navigating in GoucherLearn is primarily done from the Navigation and Settings panels found on the left side of the page.
The Navigation Panel
Use the Navigation Panel on the left to quickly navigate between courses or back to the “Home” page of GoucherLearn. This panel is contextual, so it will change depending on the current location. For example, if you are inside a course, the panel will include navigational links for use inside the course.
- To Go To A Course: Go to the Navigation panel on the left and click on either “Dashboard” or “My courses”
- To Return To The GoucherLearn Front Page: Go to the Navigation panel on the left and click on the link to “Home“.
- The “My Courses” link in the blue bar at the top of GoucherLearn also displays a list of courses. Click on the name of course on this page to enter the course.
- When using “My Courses” in the Navigation Panel, courses that are “Unavailable to students” will appear to faculty as grayed-out.
- The “Dashboard” link in the Navigation Panel also shows alerts for each course.
- If you can’t find a course from a past semester in the Navigation panel, look under Dashboard instead! You can also access this page by clicking on the Get Started panel on the front page of GoucherLearn
The Administration Panel
The Administration panel is contextual, so the settings you see depend on your current location.