If you have a folder of files you’d like to post to GoucherLearn, you can easily compress the folder into a single .ZIP file and upload the file to GoucherLearn.
Compressing a folder
1. Locate the file on your computer.
2. Follow the steps below to compress the folder into a .ZIP file.
Right-click the folder > Click SEND TO > Select COMPRESSED (ZIPPED) FOLDER
Right-click the folder > Select COMPRESS “[folder name]”
Uploading the .ZIP file to GoucherLearn
1. Go to your course page. Click +Add a resource or activity > select Folder from the pop-up window.
2. Fill in the mandatory boxes (name & description). In the file picker in the “Content” category, click Add… > find and choose your .ZIP file.
3. The archive will be displayed as an icon like this:
4. Click the icon. A pop-up window will appear. Select Unzip. The new, unzipped folder will appear next to the .ZIP file. (If you’d like to see the contents of the folder, simply click on it.)
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page. Click Save and return to course.