On your course homepage, the Administration block is located on the left-hand side of the page. From here, you will have a series of options to customize the general course settings (underneath Course administration).
General Course Settings include the title, format and options of your course. To edit these settings, follow the steps below.
1) Click the Edit settings button under the Administration block.
2) You will be directed to a page entitled “Edit course settings”. Here you can change your course settings.
3) Once you have completed adjusting your administrative settings, remember to select the Save changes button
You can also change your Profile Setting. Under Profile, you can change your displayed name, picture and contact information. To edit these settings, follow the steps below:
1) Click on your username in the top right-hand corner. This will open a drop-down menu. Select Profile.
2) You will be directed to a new page displaying your public profile information. Click Edit Profile to edit this information.
3) After you have finished making changes, click the Update Profile button.