Adding Users to a Course
Normally enrollments are synced to GoucherLearn through the registrar. However, faculty can override this permission if they need to give others access to their course (e.g. a co-instructor or a teaching assistant).
1. From your course page, expand the Users Tab in the Administration category > click Enrolled Users.
2. Click the Enroll Users button on the right side of the page. A pop-up window appears with a list of user accounts.
Note: make sure the Assign Roles drop-down menu is set to the correct role (i.e. Student, Instructor, etc). The default selection is Student.
3. Type the user’s name in the search box at the bottom of the window. Hit Enter.
4. Click Enroll next to their information.
5. Click Finish Enrolling Users at the bottom of the window.