Volunteer at Project PLASE to help promote successful transitions and stable homes for your community’s homeless population. Our volunteer program offers individuals and groups a variety of challenging and rewarding opportunities to serve the Project PLASE community.
Administrative Support Project PLASE staff welcomes the assistance of helpful volunteers at the agency headquarters.
- Answer phones
- Filing and light data entry
- Computer trainings
- Arrange donation pick ups
Client-Centered Help to foster relationships with our clients and the community!
- Cook & serve a meal
- Coordinate social activities
- Help residents to move
- Provide arts and crafts instruction
- Computer tutoring
- Facilitate exercise or relaxation classes (yoga, walking, tai chi)
- Work with clients in our garden
- Lead self-esteem groups
- Mentor and tutor residents
Property Maintenance Volunteers who wish to assist with the maintenance of our facilities have a variety of options both indoors & outdoors!
- Plant and weed flowerbeds
- Trim hedges and grass
- Rake leaves
- Paint residents’ common areas & living spaces
- Decorate facilities for the holidays
Communications & Development We believe strongly in our mission here at Project PLASE. If you feel the same way we do, we would love your involvement with our agency!
- Invite a member of the Project PLASE “Faces of PLASE” Speakers’ Bureau to come speak to your organization or social group
- Join on our special events committee
- Represent PLASE at a community outreach event
- Host a supplies donation drive (art & school supplies, personal hygiene items, etc.)
For more information, contact Faith Savill at 410-837-1400 x 36
or email Project PLASE at email@example.com